We understand that sometimes a product just doesn't fit
That's why we offer 30-Day Returns. To be eligible for a refund the products you are returning must be:
- Purchased within the last 30 days.
- Unworn, undamaged and unmarked in their original condition.
- In the original packaging or shoe box(we consider this part of the item).
- If you qualify for a return, you are liable for the postage cost of returning products.
How do I return my order?
To return your items please utilise the eBay Returns system. To start please:
- Find the item in My eBay and select Return this item.
- Select the reason for the return. If you're returning for 'remorse' or 'change of mind' reasons, you'll be responsible for the return postage costs. If you're returning an item because it's not as described, please contact Styletread to organise a return.
- Pack the item carefully and send it back to the seller. You must return the item within five business days of requesting the return. It's a good practice to include tracking information when returning an item.
The return postal address is:
305 Gooch St
Melbourne, VIC, 3071
If you need further assistance with this process please contact Styletread using the eBay Message Centre or call 1300 602 947 (AUS)/0800 178 953 (NZ)
You can return your order through any freight provider, however Australian Post is preferred.
Tips for trying on your shoes
- Try the shoes on carpet to avoid scratching the soles.
- Use a stocking or sock when trying on lighter coloured shoes, especially bridal shoes.
I love my order but I bought the wrong size!
We recommend you order the shoe in the correct size as soon as you can so you don't miss out! Then follow the return process to send back the size you don't want.
Once returns are received in our warehouse, our Returns Team will determine whether the product is eligible for a refund. When it is approved, it will be forwarded to the Finance Team for processing.
Our Finance Team will send you an email to let you know that the refund has been processed. Please allow 1-14 business days (varies depending on your financial institution) for the funds to appear in your account.
The refund will be credited back to the same credit card or PayPal account that you paid from.
We reserve the right to decline an item for a refund if:
- The return was made after 30 days
- The products are marked, damaged or show signs of wear
- The products are not returned in their original and undamaged box or packaging.
We will contact you if any items are not eligible for a refund.
If your order included a delivery charge, only the cost of the items returned will be refunded unless the goods were deemed faulty.
Refunds on orders made during discount promotions or with vouchers
Items that were bought during a discount promotion or were bought with a voucher will be refunded for the amount paid for the item i.e. the listed price for that item at time of order less the discount applied.
If a voucher with a minimum spend was used to make an order, please note the following:
- · Should the return of an item cause the total value of the non-returned items to be less than the minimum spend of the voucher, you will receive a refund for the item value less the voucher amount. This is because the voucher is no longer eligible to be used on the order as it does not meet the minimum spend requirement.
- Should the total value of the non-returned items be greater than the minimum spend, the voucher will be applied to the remaining total value of the order and you will receive a refund for the item/s returned.
Help! I think my item is faulty!
Styletread's Return Policy includes the rights you are entitled to under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you wish to return a faulty good after the 30-day return period, please contact our Customer Happiness Team using the eBay Message Centre or call 1300 602 947 (AUS)/ 0800 178 953 (NZ) between 9am and 6pm (Sydney time) Monday to Friday (excluding NSW public holidays).
Styletread may request photos of the fault claim prior to approving the return. We may also consult with the supplier or manufacturer to determine if the item is faulty.
If the item is found to be faulty, you will receive a full refund for that item including the delivery charge unless the delivery charge has been previously refunded for that order.