1. Refunds and Returns
- 1.1 Rolan Australia will accept returns within 30 days of purchase. We reserve the right to refuse returns if notified later than this period.
- 1.2 Only unused products that have not been mounted or driven on, are eligible for return.
- 1.3 Returns must be requested in writing. Items must be completely repackaged in the original packaging.
- 1.4 Once the item is returned and inspected, the credit amount will be calculated as follows:
Refund Amount = Total Amount - Postage, Repackaging and Handling Return Costs.
- 1.5 The customer is responsible for all charges involved in returning the items.
- 1.6 Some items/special order items correctly supplied may not be returnable depending on the manufacturer's policy. If they are accepted they may incur a 50% handling charge.
- 1.7 All Returns must be accompanied by a covering letter, including the customer's Invoice number, full name, contact number, address and a brief description of the issue that the customer would like to address; as well as a copy of the original invoice, showing the full name, contact number and address of the customer.
1.8 Refunds will be made by Rolan Australia as follows:
- i. Credits will be issued to the credit card user on the order; and
- ii. If the payment received was by cash or EFT, we will process the refund by way of EFT.
2. Delivery and Damage Claim
- 2.1 If your delivery has arrived with a damaged or incorrect item, please contact Rolan Australia within 24 hours. Damaged items must be completely repackaged in the original packing and we will arrange for the return and replacement.
3. Material and Manufacturer Claim
- 3.1 All Manufacturer Warranty Claims must be requested in writing.
- 3.2 Adjustments are based on the warranty which was valid and in effect at the time the product was purchased.