1. Standard Delivery
- 1.1 Rolan offers customers the option to select Standard Delivery of products ordered on the Rolan Website.
- 1.2 If customers select Standard Delivery, products will be delivered to the premises they have nominated within 10 days of the order being placed on the Rolan website.
- 1.3 The shipping fee payable for Standard Delivery is calculated using our postage calculator
- 1.4 The customer must ensure that there is parking for the delivery vehicle within 20 metres of the entrance to the nominated premises, and Rolan can refuse to deliver the goods where such parking is not available.
- 1.5 It is the customer’s responsibility to provide all relevant information regarding the delivery address and to ensure that the information provided is correct.
- 1.6 If the customer provides incorrect information, Rolan reserves the right to refuse delivery of the goods, or to require the payment of any additional fees associated with delivering the goods to the correct premises.
- 1.7 If there is any expense, cost, loss or damage suffered by Rolan as a result of incorrect information provided by the customer, the customer will be liable for payment of that expense, cost, loss or damage.
- 1.8 We recommend you immediately inspect the goods delivered to you, to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality and match the description provided to you. if any goods have been incorrectly delivered to you, we will offer a re-delivery service and pick up at no cost to you. If any goods arrive damaged, please contact Customer Service as soon as possible. We will then arrange for the goods to be brought back to us for inspection.
- 1.9 We reserve the ultimate discretion for the assessment and outcome of any goods that are brought back to us under Clause 1.8 above.
2. Express Delivery
- 2.1. Rolan offers customers the option to select Express Delivery of products ordered on the Rolan website.
- 2.2 If customers select Express Delivery, products will be delivered to the premises they have nominated within 24 hours of the order being placed on the Rolan Website.
- 2.3 The shipping fee payable for Express Delivery is calculated using our postage calculator.
- 2.4 If the product is not delivered to the nominated premises within 24 hours of the order being placed, Rolan will refund the delivery fee, and deliver the products at no extra charge.
- 2.5 By electing for Express Delivery, you are giving Rolan the authority to leave the goods that you have purchased at the premises nominated by you, in accordance with the Authority to Leave Disclaimer outlined in Clause 3 below.
- 2.6 Express Delivery is subject to the same terms as Standard Delivery, as outlined in Clause 1 above.
- 2.7 Express Delivery is only applicable to street addresses, and is not available to apartments, shops within shopping centres, etc. For clarity’s sake, the delivery should be able to be completed from the delivery vehicle to the premises present at street level.
3. Authorised to Leave (ATL) Disclaimer
- 3.1 It is the customer’s choice as to whether Rolan receives ATL permission. If the customer gives Rolan ATL permission, our carrier may have authority to leave goods at the customer’s nominated premises. Once goods are delivered to the customer’s nominated premises, we are not responsible for any goods that are damaged and/or stolen at the premises.
- 3.2 It is the customer’s choice as to whether Rolan receives ATL permission, unless the customer elects for Express Delivery. By electing for Express Delivery, the customer is giving Rolan irrevocable ATL permission.
- 3.3 Clauses 3.1 and 3.2 above also apply if the customer gives express or implied authority for another person to deal with Rolan and this other person authorises Rolan to leave goods at premises. Implied authority in this case may include, but is not limited to, the customer passing on their details, tracking number etc., to another person and/or falling to take all reasonable steps to ensure safe receipt of the goods at the nominated premises.