Tax & GST
All items purchased from Premium Fishing Auctions Store include GST and a Tax Invoice via Email will be provided to the purchaser.
- Premium Fishing Auctions Store is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods.
- We do our best to make our descriptions 100% accurate. If you feel there is an error in the listing or if you have a question that has not been answered feel free to email us email@example.com
- Failure to comply with any of the above terms will result in delays and/or possible non shipment of an item.
- Buyer accepts all responsibility for providing the correct delivery address.
- Any item not delivered due to a wrong address will be charged the full shipping price again.
- Any item not paid for will be handled by Ebay's Unpaid Item Procedures
- By bidding on our auction(s) you are agreeing to all of our Terms & Conditions.
We will leave positive feedback to winning bidders within 5 days of receipt of payment.
- Bidders must read and agree to the Shipping Costs, Delivery Policies, Selling Policies, Warranty & Returns from Premium Fishing Auctions Store before purchasing.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept Pickups. All orders must be shipped from our warehouse.
- All freight charges are in $ Australian Dollars.
- Shipping insurance is optional for Australian buyers but is compulsory for International buyers.
- All items are sent via Australian Air Express, Toll Priority or Australia Post.
- Please allow up to 7 business days for delivery within Australia, before contacting support. In most cases deliveries will be much quicker (2-3 business days).
- We can only supply buyers with the exact item that they have won or purchased, we are unable to change styles, colours or sizes. Please read the item description carefully before placing your bid or making your purchase.
Placing A Bid or Buying From Premium Fishing Auctions
Please be aware that by placing a bid or buying any of our products on eBay you are agreeing to
complete the purchase as well as agreeing to the postage costs and our terms. All winning bids or
purchases are final and we are not prepared to cancel items. Please only bid on what you intend to pay for.
Unpaid Item Policy
If payment has not been received after 14 days our system will automatically file an "unpaid item" dispute on eBay.
The case will remain open for another 3 days and if payment has still not been received on the 4th day the case will
close and eBay will issue an "unpaid item" strike against your account as set out by eBay’s terms and conditions.
Please be aware that repeated strikes can affect your eBay account and result in suspension of your account.
Warranty & Returns
The standard 12 month warranty that normally applies to our products is not valid on
eBay purchases. eBay purchases come with a 30 day warranty. If your item is damaged on arrival,
has a manufacturing fault, or is the wrong item, please contact us immediately and we will gladly
initiate a warranty claim for you. Photographic evidence may be required. Any other issues will
be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
In the exceptional case where a customer would like a refund for an item, we may offer a
refund. However, it will incur a restocking fee of 20%. (NOTE: Initial shipping costs are
In this case please contact us via email at
After receiving your email we will send you return instructions. Do NOT send the item back until
we have authorised it. Refunds/Replacements will not be given for items returned with damaged packaging.
Liability: For documents and software available from this server, Premium Fishing Auctions Store does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed.