Before purchasing, please ensure you read and agree to our company's terms and conditions. We set out terms to ensure your pleasant shopping experience with us. If you do not agree with the stated terms and conditions, we advise that you shop elsewhere.
- All products sold by Phoneinc are brand new and are manufactured to meet the highest industry standards.
- All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Products are shipped F.O.B. (Freight On Board) and become the sole property of the purchaser upon delivery to the specified shipping agent.
- For shipping damage, customers should file claim to their carrier immediately.
- Any discrepancy, including wrong items or missing items, should be reported to Phoneinc within 24 hours.
- All brands and product names mentioned are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- Buyer must contact us and make a full payment within 5 business days after opening a transaction.
- We will only charge you for the actual price of postage plus a small admin packing fee if shipping is not free.
- We take pride in providing you with correct and current information regarding our products, however from time to time the information may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Please let us know if you see anything doubtful so we can confirm/change it. It is the buyer's responsibility to check and confirm the information provided about the products listed.
- Whilst we are always trying to keep our stock numbers and listings up to date, due to high product demand and/or delays with our suppliers there is a chance a product may temporarily be out of stock. In this rare and unfortunate circumstance, we give the buyer the choice of a full refund or store credit. If the buyer chooses to wait for stock, we will promptly give an estimated arrival date.
- We advise buyers to purchase insurance on items, especially on expensive products, so they are covered by Australia Post if damaged or lost in the postage process. Customers should notify us within a 14 day period of purchase if there is a problem with delivery.
- All images are for illustration purposes only, and might not be fully accurate.
- Your purchase may not be in its original retail packaging as some of our stock comes in bulk and all mobile phone boxes are checked for their contents.
- The price and delivery costs are GST included.
- We respect your privacy. As such, any and all information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, disclosed, or loaned. However, some details may be used for in-house marketing and for promotional use within our company. You may contact us to request us not to do so.
Refund and Exchange Policy
- All order changes or cancellations should be reported prior to shipping via email.
- All returns must be approved by our staff via email prior to sending.
- Brand name items may be returned for a replacement or a complete refund of the purchase price exclude shipping; we act as an agent for the warranty claim and have no power to influence brand owner's warranty process.
- Generic items may be returned for replacement or a complete refund of the purchased price provided that the fault can be replicated and verified within the warranty period.
- All return parts may be subject to quality, operation, and/or performance tests by Phoneinc testing facility or by a third party authorized by Phoneinc or their respective brand owner. Upon the explained test(s) results, nondefective items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Defective return does not include returns for incompatibility unless otherwise stated.
- Refund requests must also be approved in writing, and the item case on eBay must be mutually closed.
- Refunds would not be eligible for change of mind. Please select your purchase carefully as refunds would not be eligible to incompatibility or incorrect choice. We can exchange items within 14 days of purchase if the product is in its original packaging under its original condition. We are unable to exchange or refund a product if it is not in original packaging or in its sellable condition.
- Items approved for returned for exchange may incur a restocking fee of $25 or 15% of the purchase price (whichever is greater).
- Items returned for refund that are deemed ineligible due to reasons such as: no fault found, missing parts, not in re-sellable condition will be sent back after an inspection and redelivery fee of $30 or 20% (whichever is greater) has been paid.
- All products, unless otherwise stated, are covered by their respective manufacturer's warranties. Within thirty (30) days, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any product that is deemed defective. After 30 days, the manufacturer's warranty process must be followed.
- If a product is not in stock we are happy to offer a full refund including postage, or store credit.
What This Warranty Does Not Cover
This warranty does not cover: installation or service of product; conditions resulting from consumer mishandling such as improper maintenance or misuse, abuse, accident, or alteration; all plastic surfaces and all other exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal use; products which have had the serial number removed or made illegible; products rented to others.
Limits and Exclusions
There are no expressed or implied warranties except as listed above. Phoneinc shall not be liable for special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for personal injury, loss of goodwill, profits or revenue, loss of use from this product or any associated equipment, cost of substitute equipment, downtime cost, loss of data, programs or business information, or any other losses, or claims of any party dealing with buyers from such damages, resulting from the use of or inability to use this product or arising from breach of warranty or contract, negligence, or any other legal theory. All expressed and implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the applicable warranty period set forth above.
State and Provincial Law Rights
Some states and provincial laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion of warranty in certain situations, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary, from state to state and from province to province.
- It is the responsibility of the Manufacturer to repair or replace the handset under their warranty policy. However we are happy to assist with all of your warranty enquiries.
- Buyers are responsible for any costs to return items due to an incorrect choice or change of mind, as well as items eligible for warranty outside of the ELF or DOA period.
- We reserve the right to await ELF approval from the manufacturer prior to replacing an item if we suspect the fault may be due to physical or liquid damage.
- Returned items found to be faulty due to physical or liquid damage will not be replaced/ repaired by the manufacturer and will incur a minimum $30.00 inspection fee.