Returns and Refunds
Can I cancel my order?
Yes. Just call your nominated collection store and they will arrange your cancellation and refund.
I’ve already picked up my order, can I get a refund?
All refunds are according to relevant ACCC guidelines and store policies. Please contact your nominated store to arrange a refund.
I’ve received my order confirmation but I’ve been contacted and told the item is out of stock even though the website said it was available. What happened?
While we make every effort to ensure the product is available where you want it, when you want it, sometimes an item is damaged or missing and we only find out when we pick your order. This is a rare occurrence but when it happens, we will contact you as soon as possible to arrange an alternative product or refund.
Our Click & Collect Return Policy
There may be times when you need to return your Click & Collect purchase. Our Returns Policy is designed to assist you in returning your product.
Our returns policy is given in line with rights and remedies you may have under Australian or New Zealand consumer law.
When should I return a product?
We offer you a replacement, credit or refund where products have a major failure, such as:
- Different from a sample shown to you
- Does not do function in the way described
- Not as described
What do I need to bring with me?
- Your receipt
- The product in the same condition as it was purchased (including manuals, accessories and packaging).
- Information on fault
- Photo I.D.
I don’t have my receipt!
- Please bring photo identification showing your name, address and signature.
- We will have to determine proof of purchase, can you bring with you, your Order Confirmation Email and PayPal or Credit card statement with the purchase listed.
A replacement, refund, or repair may not be offered if;
- The product has been modified
- The product has been used contrary to manufacturer instructions
- You change your mind.