If you are having difficulties with a product
Should you experience difficulties with an item that you have purchased from us, please firstly contact us via the eBay message centre so that we can assist you with your issue.
In many cases, most difficulties with an item can be easily resolved with some basic ‘troubleshooting’ assistance. This can include simply sending you a replacement component to fix your issue rather than you having to return the entire item for testing or inspection.
We are here to help so please get in contact with us before you send an item back.
If you have purchased an incorrect item
- It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to check that the part number on your original part that you are replacing matches to the part number in the relevant listing.
- We also strongly recommend that you also check that the pictures in the listing match your original part prior to check-out. In many cases, there can be a number of similar components available so if unsure, please contact us using eBay’s “Contact Seller” feature so we can assist in whether a particular part is suitable for your vehicle prior to your purchase.
- Under the Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to provide a refund, exchange or replacement if you change your mind or purchase the incorrect product for your vehicle. Such returns will be at our discretion.
Returns for incorrect choice
- If you return an unwanted item due to incorrect choice, at our discretion, we will issue a refund of the original purchase price less any unrecoverable costs such as eBay fees, Paypal fees or original delivery costs.
- If your item was purchased with “Free Shipping”, we will reduce your refund by the rate of postage as stated by Australia Post at the date of purchase. In addition, a handling fee of $40 may be applied so please check that the part you are about to purchase is correct or suitable for your vehicle.