WARRANTY & RETURN
We value your business and want to make sure you have the proper products for your particular need. We will do whatever we can to make things right.
- It has been less than 7 days since you received the order.
- The item(s) in return is in: BRAND NEW, UNUSED, UNCARRIED, UNDAMAGED, RE-SELLABLE CONDITION WITH ORIGINAL PACK
- Returned items must be present with all materials, instructions, paperwork & packaging.
- The Buyer must return the original receipt that accompanied the order.
- The Buyer bears the shipping cost for return/replacement.
Replacement / Refunds will be made only after the item returned has been inspected and verified to be in 100% re-sellable condition.
Certain items may not be returned under any circumstances:
- Clothing, eyewear or footwear
- Water items, e.g. hydration equipment.
- Equipment, kits or electronics where the protective packaging has been opened.
- Camp kitchen tools or cutlery
Damaged / Defective / Warranty Repair Merchandise:
- Because of the large volume of products shipped each day, it is impossible for Fusion Gear to check each and every individual item prior to shipping. As such, every item is assumed to have left the factory in function, undamaged condition. Items that are damaged, defective, or need warranty repair are the responsibility of the manufacturer in question, to whom Fusion Gear Fusion will assist the warranty return on behalf of the Buyer. However many items have a direct manufacturer warranty whereby the Buyer can address the manufacturer directly regarding the fault.
- FUSION GEAR endeavours to have replacement without charges in case where the goods arrive non-functional to the Buyer. The Buyer is obliged to notify FUSION GEAR of the intended replacement at first place. Fusion Gear will send the replacement to the Buyer within 7 days upon receipt of the faulty goods returned in good order that are not exhibited damage or non-functional as a result of use, which means no scratches, dents, chips, cracks or missing components.
- Any goods found to be faulty as a result of improper use or treatment will be rejected outright, with the Buyer liable for any costs associated with the replacement or repair of the item. This includes example as improper installation or modification, or running the item outside specification but not limited to.
- Item(s) returned exhibiting transit damage, as a result of improper or inadequate packing by the Buyer, will render the manufacturer’s warranty null and void. The Buyer shall ensure all items returned appropriately packed with original package in whole including all original components and accessories if any.
- It is the Buyer’s sole responsibility to ensure the product arrives safely that Fusion Gear will not hold responsible for returns, which are not received due to theft, mis-delivery, pilferage or any other reason before it reaches our physical address. In such circumstance, Fusion Gear cannot process the return / replacement.
- In case items returned are found to be 100% functional, a fee and additional shipping costs will incur in order to return the item(s) to the Buyer.
- Fusion Gear does not accept returns for no reason simply as an example "changed my mind". In case a non-defective merchandise returned for any reason as exception at Fusion Gear’s discretion, a 15% restocking fee will be involved. The non-defective return applies only when the item returned to us in its original condition within 10 days of invoice date.