All our kayaks come with one year warranty against manufacturing defects. Warranty cover does not include fittings, damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Trailers sold by Everest Campers are covered by the manufacturers’ warranty for a period of 12 months (3 months for commercial use). This warranty period is valid from the date of original purchase and covers all products against defective materials or workmanship (jockey wheel, bearings, tyres, wheels, brake pads & wearable parts are excluded). Please note warranty does not cover a product damaged due to improper maintenance, misuse or abuse, accident, external influences such as water and fire. Warranty does not cover repairs required due to normal wear and tear. Everest Camper Trailers take no responsibility for any damage caused to property or persons through storage and use of products and equipment. Warranty void if physical damage found on item, unauthorized repair/service/disassembling, abused, improper setup/use of the products, failing to follow product instruction, stress the product beyond its stated limit etc.
The warranty will not cover any freight or postage cost at both ends. Customer will have to inspect the condition of the trailers upon pickup and report to us within 7 days for initial fault. Warranty claim generally takes a few business days.
Please kindly retain your sales invoice as a proof of purchase and must be presented when making a warranty claim. Trailers must be returned to Everest Camper Trailers for warranty work to be done.
Warranties are only valid to original purchaser of the item in question and are valid from the pickup date only. For future warranty claim, please provide copy of original invoice. Warranties are not transferable under any circumstances. All camper trailers we provide are covered by 24 months warranty on Trailer and 12 months warranty on Tent Pack. The benefits within our Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies under the Australian Consumer Law in relation to this products. This warranty does not apply if the damage occurs because of:
- Fair wear & tear
- Misuse, neglect or abuse
- Storm damage or other acts of Nature
- Unauthorized repairs made or attempted
Please note that there is no warranty applicable on: Tyres, Rims or Wheel bearings, Straps and General consumables (eg, light bulbs, LED strips, water pump, and jockey wheel). Wheel Nuts may loosen after the first few kilometers of use and must be checked and re-tightened if necessary. All third party work must be authorized by Everest Campers. Any warranty claim must be submitted in writing accompanied by photographs of the defective part. All shipping charges for the return of faulty products must be paid for by the customer. Please do not return goods without our written authority to do so.Everest Campers covers the original Camper Trailer ONLY. It does not cover the following Items:
- Appliances and equipment which are not manufactured or supplied by Everest Campers (for example a refrigerator, freezer, Stove, Solar Panels, Battery, Inverter or customer modifications) are covered by the warranty of such items for the term offered by the manufacturer of such items.
- Any defect resulting from fitting or installation of any accessories or options such as an altered tool box or other items after the camper trailer has left the premises of Everest Campers.
- Any rectification or other work required due to alterations in Local, State or Federal legislation which occurs after manufacture of the recreation vehicle.
- Any consequential damages or repair work necessitated due to continued usage or towing after a defect has, or should have, become apparent to the purchaser or user.
- Any accommodation or re-location expenses including fuel/freight. Loss of earnings or rents or other costs incurred before or whilst repairs under this warranty are being affected.
Tent – Tents are guaranteed to be in new merchantable condition at the time of purchase (Please check the carefully when pick up occurs to ensure the quality of the tent). A limited manufacturer’s warranty period of 12 months applies to canvas components, poles and fittings. Damages of any kind, wear and tear, cosmetic changes, and aging of materials are not covered. Mould, zips and mesh or screens are not covered by the warranty. Specifically excluded from this warranty is damage caused to zips, Velcro, peg rings etc. stress points – these items are only warrantied against defective workmanship or materials.