We ship to Canada daily and are happy to serve our Canadian customers with postal delivery and Fedex expedited services
We do everything we can to make shipping to Canada quick, easy, and painless.
- Low Cost Shipping: We offer low, postal service rates to Canada. Many lightweight items ship for less than $10.
- Quick Shipping : More than 85 percent of our orders ship within one business day. Most are delivered in less than two weeks.
- Secure Shipping : You will receive a tracking number the day your item ships.
- Combined Shipping : Each additional item ships at a discount.
- Reliable Carriers : Most items to Canada ship via the U.S. Postal Service and are delivered by Canada Post. We also offer Fedex shipping
Carriers and Delivery Times
|Economy||Usually arrives in 10 to 14 days|
Postal eCom Packet
|Ships via Ground to New Jersey, then on to Canada where it is delivered by Canada Post. Valid only for items that weigh less than 4 pounds.|
|Standard||Takes 7 to 14 days|
Priority Mail International
|Most cost effective method for items of 4 pounds or more. May be faster for lighter packages|
|Expedited||Takes 2 to 7 days, depending on where the weekend falls|
Express Mail International
Best for lighter packages
Fedex International Economy
|Fastest an most secure method, but also the most expensive.|
|Please note: Not all items are eligible for all classes of service. Federal regulations prohibit some items from shipping via air. Not responsible for delays caused by holidays, weather, work stoppages, civil unrest, or acts of God.
Duties and Taxes
- Please note that packages to Canada may be subject to customs duty, taxes and other fees related to importing goods into Canada. Clearing customs may also delay delivery.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- All customs documentation will show the price you paid for the item. Please do not ask us to commit fraud by reporting an artificially lower cost. We are a corporation and cannot ship items as gifts.
- If you order items separately to avoid paying import duty or taxes, please separate the orders by 24 or more hours. Multiple orders for the same individual may be combined unless you order them more than one business day apart.
Lost or Undelivered Packages
- It is rare, but sometimes we ship a package with a tracking number is never delivered. If this happens, please contact us using the Ask a Question link at the bottom of each listing or call us at 919-384-9760. We will have the carrier trace the package and start an investigation.
- If the tracking number shows that the item was delivered but you have not received the package, you must contact us within two business days of the delivery date to start an investigation. Failure to do so will reduce the chance of your package being recovered.
- If a package is returned to us because the address you provided is not deliverable by that carrier, or because you refused to accept delivery, you will have the option of paying to have it re-shipped to an alternate address at your cost. If you do not wish to have the item re-shipped, we will treat it as a return.
Upgrades and Service Changes
- We reserve the right to:
- Cancel and refund orders for items that cannot be exported to Canada due to U.S. or Canadian restrictions.
- Combine multiple orders going to the same person and address into a single package, unless you specifically instruct us not to do so;
- Split orders into multiple packages which may originate from different warehouses and may be delivered on different days;
- Send packages “signature required” or “adult signature required;”
- Upgrade or change your shipping service, at no cost to you, due to existing or threatened work stoppages, better security and trackability (especially for high-value items), availability of different shippers at different warehouses; to comply with carrier requirements and/or federal law; and/or to ensure your item is delivered in a timely manner.