Established in 1980, we are a family business servicing the Cairns and Far North Queensland areas.
We specialise in:
- Gold, Silver and Diamond trading,
- Pawnbroking on specific items,
- Meeting Numismatic and Philatelic (coins and stamps) requirements.
We are acknowledged by the Perth Mint as a respected trader in Perth Mint products.
We buy, sell and loan on anything gold and silver: Precious Metals (gold, silver, platinum, palladium) Bullion, Coins (both Australian and world) Gold in all shapes and sizes, for example: Alluvial, Nuggets, Jewellery, Scrap, Bench Jeweller Lots (filings, lemal, polishing dust, etc.) Antique Gold and Silver collectables
We also deal in:
- Diamonds (loose or set )
- Medals and Militaria
- Bank Notes (pre-decimal and decimal, world notes)
- Australian and World stamps (mint or used)
Cairns Tourist Dollar
On The 4th Of March 1982 Bradford Coins Were Recognised As The Designer Of The Cairns Tourist Dollar.
Cairns Tourist Dollar Obverse
Cairns Tourist Dollar Reverse
Free Hand Design Of The Cairns Tourist Dollar
Certificate Of Registration Of A Design